Saturday, November 24, 2012

More beads in today

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm sure most of us put on a pound or two eating all the great food we seem to have this time of year. Most of it is not on the "regular" diet, but oh so good. Now things speed up to Christmas and New Year's. How time flies. So let's bead!

More beads arrived today. We got in over 20 colors of 3mm crystal cubes, and 12 new colors of 4mm bicone and cubes.  I didn't get pictures of the new beads but there are plenty of them to go around. There must be over 40 colors of most rondelle and bicone sizes. There are some new stone beads in and LOTS of metal to choose from. Prices start at $2.00 for some of the strands and all the metal packages. $2.50 a strand for round glass pearls all sizes as well as some of the crystal strands. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!