Friday, November 2, 2012

New Inventory For November!

Hello Everyone!

I've been busy shopping today! Got in lots of new semi-precious stone, pearls, and other great stuff. It was fun sorting through all the great stuff and getting it set up in the store. I got some of the bright colored magnasite stone in a variety of shapes like skulls, stars, peace signs, and moons. 

We also received some new metal beads, pendants, and other metal components all boxed for $3.00 each and lots of baggies of mixed beads and other items. They would make great stocking stuffer for a beader.

Also don't forget to check on the the classes scheduled for Thursday evenings. We made Christmas ornaments last night and the class for next week is a Flat Spiral. Therese is going to be teaching.

See you soon, Happy Beading!
Sherri

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!