Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Trunk Shows!!!!!

We just received a new trunk show from a new vendor. The prices are even better on the crystal and pearls beads. I can't wait to get the camera out and shoot a few pictures to post tomorrow! 

You folks that love the big bling balls will have a lot to choose from and prices are so much better than the last ones. There is a HUGE selection of metal beads and findings that I haven't even gone through yet. 

Check back here later this week for sneak peek pictures and other information!!!

Happy Beading!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!