Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Well the seed bead show is finally done. It was a good show and I have a few of the tubes put in my stash for future projects. Quite a number of the seed beaders stopped by the last two weeks to stock up. 


Now I am preparing for the Silversmithing Class,  David Smith is coming to teach. I have had several people ask for a class that includes soldering and metal working. Finally it is going to happen. I am really looking forward to learning all the techniques of designing a pendant with silver and gemstones. Don't know when we will get a chance to do this class again, we were just fortunate to have this opportunity now.


I am heading out of town after the class for a few days. Cynthia will be back at the store so be sure to drop in and see her. It has been awhile since she has been able to come in and I think she would love to see her beading friends. When I return later in the week, I will be setting up a new and beautiful Trunk Show. I will post more when I get back and hopefully a short video.


Happy Beading! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!