Sunday, April 22, 2012

SILVERSMITHING CLASS

The Silversmithing class went well. David Smith worked with us to create some beautiful pendants in the two days he was here. It was an intense workshop and all of us were tired but happy when it was over. Dave stayed late on Saturday to help some of us slower folks get caught up and then we finished on Sunday. Several of us bought the kit and are already working on new items. Highstrung Beads was so lucky to have Dave offer to do the class, as Montgomery isn't very often part of his route. Thanks to Dave and all of the ladies that were able to attend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!