Friday, November 4, 2011

Seed Bead TrunksShow

The new Seed Bead Trunks show is now in. The trunk show in September went so well and many requested a repeat performance, so it is now available. There are a number of new kits as well as lots of colors, sizes, and shapes to choose from. It will be here only a short time so come in soon.

This is also the last weekend for the gemstone and pearls Trunk Show, so if you are looking for these, this is the time.

We had a great class last night. The group made a Twisted Sister bracelet. I'll try to post pics later.

Bead on!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!