Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Highstrung Beads Shoppe

I can't believe how time is flying by. Halloween is over;Thanksgiving will soon arrive, then Christmas! It's so hard thinking about Christmas gifts and the holidays seems as though summer has just ended. I've been working on several different projects from recent issues of B&B and Beadwork. There have been some nice things in the last few issues.

The trunk show is still available through this Saturday, November 5th, after that it will be returned to California. This has been a good show with many new beads and lots of color. If you have a chance stop in this week.

Upcoming show for the seed bead folk! There was such a response to the last one we are trying it again next week. I am looking for the boxes and will post when they are in and ready. If you are looking for seed beads in lots of shapes, sizes and colors get in fast, this is a popular show.

Happy Beading everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!