Thursday, November 5, 2009

November at Highstrung Beads

Where has the time gone! I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted. October was a busy month with the trunk show and various other activities. Now we are heading into the Holiday season and things will only get busier. There are several new items at the shop, I went on a little trip last weekend and picked up a few new items that are already on the wall. I'll have more on the way soon, from that vendor.

I am expecting some vendor calls in the next weeks. There will be new items added as they visit. I wish I had lots to spend but sales have been down lately. Folks don't visit as often as they had done. It's nice to see my regulars as well as the travelers who stop on their journey to see what is available here. There are still folks finding the shop for the first time too.

I hope to see many of my friends over the coming weeks, as they shop for special items for the upcoming holiday projects. Maybe we can even add some special classes. Remember it is possible to special order items you are searching for, just ask.

Happy beading!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!