Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We're finally winding down to the last month of 2009. It's hard to believe another year is almost gone. It's been a hard year but, Thankfully, Highstrung Beads is still plugging along.

A vendor was in yesterday and I added a few more items to the wall and tables, come see! I also have a beader's personal collection for sale so don't miss that. There are some lovely semi-precious and pearls in the selection and they are going quickly. The beads have been collected over the years and include some unusual ones.

We are also expecting a special trunk show in the next week. It is from a different vendor than last time so there will be new items in. Will notify everyone when it arrives.

I am still offering classes and love having a group when possible, but will still do one-on-one. If you don't have time for an in-depth stringing class but want to make a necklace; come on in and we will help you with the finishing for a small fee. There are plenty of magazines available for inspiration and they all have a glossary of the basics.

Highstrung Beads will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, it will re-open on Friday at 12:00 noon. I will also be open regular hours on Saturday. Come in and get more ideas for those personal gift ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!