Thursday, August 21, 2008

Upcoming Classes - New Beads

I have been considering several classes for the upcoming weeks. A class on Christmas ornament covers has been requested several times so that is on the schedule. We will use one of Carol Lampole's patterns for the project. The class price will include a copy of the pattern.

There are several class discriptions up on the board at the shop. Stop in and sign up today. The holidays are coming and this is a great way to make special gifts for those on your list.

A new group of Czech glass has been hung on the wall. Lots of pretty colors for late summer and fall. Also in are some new findings, fireline and other new items. Come in while there is a good selection!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!