Friday, September 5, 2008

September Updates

School is back in session and summer is over. Hard to believe. Where did AUGUST go?
My family has had a busy summer, just not much vacation.

September classes are forming at Highstrung Beads Shoppe including:

Christmas Ornament Covers/also known as BALL GOWNS.

Classes using various patterns will be held:
September 11th at 5:00pm Fee: $20.00 includes pattern of your choice
If you can't be in by five but just a little bit late you could still take this class.
September 22nd at 1:00 pm Fee: $20.00 includes pattern

Ndebele Beginners
This is a seed bead class. (the small beads)

Thursday September 25th will start at 4:00pm Fee: $20 plus materials
If you still want the class but cant come until 5pm let me know arrangements can be made.

Lattice Bracelet
Tuesday September 9th at 11:00am
Fee: $20.00 includes pattern
Using cube and seedbeads


These are just a few of the offerings. I also have had some interest in another Fun With Wire class, so it may be added this month.

Call, email or come in to schedule!
334-356-7891, beadgypsie@yahoo.com

Autumn Begins September 22nd!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!