Monday, August 4, 2008

August Update

Here it is August already! July flew by and now it is time to start thinking about school. It seems as though the schools just let out and now they are announcing the return to classes. Speaking of classes, there are several on the calendar for this month at Highstrung Beads.

We are offering a couple of classes for the beautiful Christmas ball covers, sometimes called Ballgowns. There will be both day and evening times for interested students. Bring a friend and start on your first one, they make great gifts!

I will also offer a few classes in beading around Cabachons and rivolis as there has been some request for those. They make beautiful pendants and earrings can be done with smaller cabs and flatback crystals.

There are also peyote, RAW, and other off-loom stitch classes available on request. Call now or come in to schedule you next class. I have lots of daytime availablily and, of course, Thursday night is the late night at the store. There are lots of new seed beads to choose from too.

Call today, 334-356-7891!

Happy Beading

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!