Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just got an extension on the Trunk Show. The show will run through the end of the year!!! If you haven't had a chance to stop by you still have time. There is lots of selection left if you haven't finished your projects or want last minute gift items. Check your emails for hours over the holidays, also they are posted on Facebook under Highstrung Beads Shoppe's page, or call the shop. We are looking forward to a beautiful Christmas, hope everyone out there is too.


just a few of the choices~


Sherri

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!