Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Seed Beads

        Just arrived yesterday! a new supply of seed beads.


I finally got my order and am in the process of getting it onto the shelves. I ordered a lot of new colors and also replaced ones we have been out of. This is a large order, but only 6 tubes of each so plan your projects so you get enough. Lots of bright colors in this shipment. I can't wait to start an new project using some of them.


There is also a selection of craft wires that arrived. The newest Wireworking is on the shelf and both Bead and Button and Beadwork. I will be scheduling another wire wrapping class soon. This time we will be using Sterling Silver filled instead of copper. More when I get it on the calender.


Huge trunk show is still in progress, but just until the 22nd then it is GONE! Pandora beads and spaces are only $1 each. Still good selection of crystal and Murano glass as well as stone. Check the video in past post and see the what the selection looks like


Happy Beading!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!