Monday, January 23, 2012

Announcing Silver Smithing Class in April!!!!

There has be interest in the shop hosting a Silver Smithing Workshop and now it is on our schedule! Dave Smith will be our instructor for this 12 hour class to be held over 2 days. Come learn how to make your own pendant from silver and a cabochon.

To find out more about the class and how to sign up use the link below. Just click on it and see a detailed description of the workshop:

{
Silversmithing class information
}


There are a limited number of spaces so check it out now and begin your plans to attend. Signup can be done at the above site or by coming into the shop. I are really excited about this and hope many of you are as well!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!