Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is Upon Us!





Last week was a busy one at Highstrung Beads. We received a great Trunk Show which will run through the 29th of December; so come shopping after Christmas for some beautiful beads!

We also had the two day OPEN HOUSE with snacks, jewelry sales, and of course the new trunk show. There were six ladies selling their jewelry and other items, each one did different styles so there was lots to choose from. It was so much fun we may try it again around Mother's Day, it gives those non-beaders a chance to get one of the designer items and meet the artist.

I am now winding down from the holiday rush and looking forward to my own short vacation with family and good food.

HOLIDAY HOURS
The shop will be open through Friday, December 23rd and will re-open on Tuesday, December 27th. Gift cards are available for last minute gifts. We will also be closed Saturday, December 31st. Reopening the first Tuesday of the New Year!

Wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas!
Sherri

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!