Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trunk Show

The first few days of this trunk show have been great. Granted, some of the pieces are priced higher but there are plenty of items in the low and median prices. The pearls are in all colors but they are going fast. Southern ladies love their pearls.

Lots of new folks have been stopping in. Beading is still going strong here! I can't wait to have some time to get a new project started. I want to do some metal work with copper and plan a stamping class soon. Anyone interested?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!