Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Email Hijacked

I know many customers and friends have received a strange email in the last couple of days supposedly from me. No I am NOT in Scotland. My Yahoo account was Hijacked! I have already worked with them to reclaim it and my information. They also wiped out all the emails I still had in my inbox. Why people think they need to do this sort of thing is beyond me.

I will be sending out an email next week with information about the new Seed Bead Trunk Show that should start next Wednesday or Thursday. I am expecting the shipment the first of the week and hope to have it set up and ready as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what she is sending us. Gina called and said to expect some crystal and Czech bicones as well.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and stay safe!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!