Monday, July 25, 2011

NEW TRUNK SHOW AND SALE!!!

Just arrived, a new selection of stone, ceramic, metal, glass and much more. The sale will only be here a couple of weeks so shop now. For you hemp weavers there is a good selection of large holed beads perfect for this. There is a small selection of hematite in this show as well.

Things have been busy at the shop lately. I have a lady that is teaching beginning classes on Monday and Thursday. The classes vary to include a number of the seed bead weaving techniques. We have plans for other classes in the coming months. Come in and check out the new beads and find out more about classes.

See you soon!
Sherri

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!