Thursday, June 9, 2011

Highstrung Beads Shoppe

It is so hard to believe it is JUNE! I just spent several days in Kentucky visiting with my sister and attending my niece's graduation. May and June seem to be full of graduations and vacations for so many people. I hope those of you traveling have safe travels.

I've been going through the new magazines and books the past two weeks. There are so many bright and summery pieces and I am trying several myself. The creative ideas are spinning about in my mind and I am anxious to bring them to reality.

Hope to see many of you this summer during school break. Remember the shop is not open late on Thursdays now, though I am planning on having a Ladies Night Out next month, watch for the date.

Come in soon and check out the new items, sit and bead or share your newest project with us.

See you soon,
Sheri

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

It is good to hear that you had a nice visit with your family in Kentucky. I know you will create beautiful eye candy. Happy beading!
Therese

JCBeliever said...

Hi! I just wanted to double check what your hours are on Tuesdays? I plan on coming that day from Opelika so I want to make sure I know exactly when you are open so I don't waste a trip! Thanks!

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!