Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TRUNK SHOWS

The beads for this trunk show are flying out the door! People are loving the bright Murano style glass and the bright glass beads. There is still a good selection of the Large Hole beads in a variety of stones. Those out there that are looking for hemp beads this is the best time to come in! Lot's of pendants choices at 4,6, and 8 dollars as well as many closeout beads(16 inch strands)at $6.00.

There is also a new selection of Pandora style beads available now. They are in lampwork styles and facetted ones. Several folks got a few last we had them, come check these out!

Don't know when I will get another show like this one. Also ask about shop items on sale!

Happy Beading

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!