Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mistletoe Artists and Crafters Market

If you get a chance visit the Market at Faulkner University tomorrow and/or Friday (November 11th and 12th). It will be open from 10:00am until 6:00 pm daily!

Artists and Crafters from all over Montgomery will be there to show you their work and offer great gifts for purchase. Cash and checks will be accepets. Visit with the artists as you shop! No admission or parking fees. Don't miss this exciting chance to shop for unique gifts.

I should be there with information about Highstrung Beads Shoppe and might have a few things for sale as well.

Look forward to see lots of friends there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!