Saturday, April 24, 2010

Clearance sale and New Inventory just in

Hello all,

I've finished hanging all the new merchandise and separating the sale stuff. You will find new gemstone strands, pearls, Czech glass and so much more. It has been awhile since vendors have been by and I am really excited by some of the new items. One vendor brought copper bead strands and I have a few of them on the wall too. The Czech glass is in a variety of new spring and summer colors. I can't wait to try some of them myself.

There is a discount to the Trunk Show designer glass as the show is almost over. It has been a great show and there are still some of the larger, fancy cuts left. Take advantage of the discount to get some you may have wanted before.

See you soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!