Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year1

I can't believe it is 2010! I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. Highstrung Beads reopens tomorrow at 10:30am.We are looking forward to a great new year.

Barbara Grant is offering two classes in PMC (precious metal clay) this month. The beginner class will be Sunday January 31st and the advanced class will be on Saturday January 30th from 10am til closing. The advanced class will be making rings and the beginners will be creating pendants, charms and other items. She is also offering studio that day for student that have had experience. You can contact the shop to get information these classes. The class size is limited so reserve your place soon.

Sherri

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!