Friday, June 5, 2009

Trunk Sale in Progress!

There are a lot of new beads in this Trunk Show, including Murano style glass, coin pearls in a variety of colors, and lots of gemstone. I've been surprised at how quickly the metal findings have sold and the pendants as well. There are a few strands of chunky coral left too. I hope everyone will get a chance to stop in over the weekend and see what is still available. There seems to be a lot more to choose from, it covers over three tables!

One of my regular vendors was through recently and I purchased some new beads from him as well.

Classes are always available and beading at the table on Thursdays is always great fun.
Come join us!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!