Thursday, October 23, 2008

Upcoming Events

Highstrung Beads will again be hosting a Trunk Show, no, make that two consecutive shows! Some of the beads are already on their way and will be available soon. I will post when they are. There will be a wide range of prices and selection. We are expecting pendants, metal, glass, stone and findings. Think about your gifts and holiday jewelry and come shopping. One will cover about a month and the other two weeks so everyone will have a chance to shop. Come early for the best selections.

Again I WILL POST WHEN THEY ARE HERE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!