Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TRUNK SHOW

The TRUNK SHOW beads have begun to arrive! There is so much to choose from in just the small amount that has come in. The selection will include: mixed stone strands; glass pearls; murano style glass beads; pendants; findings, and 8" strands of metal beads. Many of these items have not arrived yet but if the first ones are this nice, it can only get better!

Remember that this one will run through the 17 of November. It starts the end of this week. That is two weeks to make time to come and select new things for the holidays!

I will also have another arriving during this time that will include some things from China. I'm not sure of the variety, but she sends a good range of inexpensive items.

COME IN SOON!
HIGHSTRUNG BEADS!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!