Saturday, April 30, 2011

New at Highstrung Beads

Hi Everyone, Hope you are enjoying Spring.

It has been busy at the shop this past few days. We received new items for the Trunk Show, lots of shell in bright and shiny colors for summer. Beach jewelry is always fun this time of years so check them out soon.

Also in are seed beads. Yes, I finally sent in a huge order and it arrived. I decided to try some of the Duracoats to see how folks like them. They are metallic with a permanent finish so you won't have to worry about it rubbing off. There are new beads in the permanent finish in other colors too. I am gradually replacing dyed one with the permanent ones as they become available. Wish this had happened sooner, technology take time though.

The newest Bead&Button issue has arrived as well as SuperBeadwork. I've already been trying some of the patterns. Mother's Day is coming so think of those gifts for MOM.

Look through the shop for new items and ask if there is something you would like me to order in tools or book.

See you all soon!
Sherri

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!