Thursday, August 12, 2010

Highstrung Beads


Well, it has been a long hot summer, and it isn't over yet. I've been trying to keep cool and beading up a storm. Just sorry it wasn't a rainstorm. There have been quite a few new people visiting the store and trying their hands at beading. The recent bead magazines have lots of great projects in them for those who love the seed beads.


The new shipment of beads came in today! I spent the afternoon pricing and getting them out. I can't wait to try some of the new little cubes and the twisted beads. I only got one type of Twisted Bugle but hope to get more in soon. Above is one of my pieces that is for sale at the gallery in Kentucky. Seed beads are my paint!


The holidays will be zooming in before we know it so start thinking about your holiday projects. If there is a special book you want, come in a pre-order it. I can't always have everything in stock but will be happy to order it if you want.

Hope to see many of you in the weeks to come.Happy Beading

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!