Friday, September 25, 2009

NEW TRUNK SHOW HAS ARRIVED!!


Finally all the beads have arrived and I am busily getting them ready for tomorrow! The Trunk Show will again feature a variety of beads, pendants and other exciting items at great prices starting at $4.00. If all goes as planned the show will start tomorrow, Saturday September 26th.

Be sure to come while the selection is good. The holidays are fast approaching and everyone needs to get started planning their gifts. Great designs take time. I hope everyone had a lovely summer even though it was too hot!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!