Monday, January 19, 2009

New Items Are In

It has been too long between posts. There has been illness in my family and it has been hectic trying to take care of sick folks and run the shop. I appoligize if anyone has come by and found me closed. Hopefully, things will clear up soon.

I have had several new shipments arrive and a vendor was just in. We now have some new seedbeads, findings both new and replaced, and a selection of gemstone. Instruction is always available and the table is ready for anyone that wants to work when they visit. The new Stringing magazine is in as well as, Beadwork, Beads etc. and several others, also the new Bead Star is available.

Drop by soon and look around for a project for those cold evenings.

Happy Beading!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!