Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Class Schedule for July

There are several classes on the calender for July. I have samples and info posted in the store. A brief list is below.

New Magazines- Beadwork, Bead and Button and the special issue or RIGHT ANGLE Weave. There is also the new Canadian Beading Magazine in as well.

The shop will be open until 7:00 pm on July 3rd and reopen on Saturday the 5th. We will be open on the 3rd until 7:00pm and reopen on Saturday the 5th at 10:00 am. Celebrate and stay safe!

Classes: July 8th - 11am -1pm Beginning Peyote Bracelet
July 10th 5pm-closing Charms on a Chain
July 15th 11- 1 DNA Spirial Chain
July 22nd 11- 1 Pearl Knotting
July 24th 5pm-closing DNA Spirial
July 31st 5pm-closing Fun with Wire

Please preregister by calling 356-7891 or come in.
A deposit is requested to hold your place. It is refunded only if class is cancelled.

If you have questions please let me know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've always loved jewelry and sparkly things, so when my life took a change I began considering my own shop. I started Highstrung Beads in January of 2003 and it is still going strong. The shop is now at it's third location and better than ever. I try to keep a selection of unusual items, pendants, and lots of gemstone as well as the standard bead items. I wish I could have even more beads in the shop, just like other bead lovers, there is never enough!!